MUSIC SCHOOL MASTERMIND
The Most Effective Way to learn how to Grow your Music School
ENTER NOW TO WIN A...
"FULLY PAID scholarship for Wendy's Five Week Mastermind Program"
1st Prize Full Scholarship Valued at $399
2nd Prize Half Scholarship Valued at $199
Are you currently teaching instrumental music in someone else's Music School and feel like you're stuck in the back row of the chorus line? Or perhaps you are teaching at home in your own studio but wanting to know how to grow into a multi teacher studio? or even a multi studio system? Wendy's Mastermind program will enable you to take practical and immediate action to change your teaching situation and achieve the next level of Music school Success that you desire. Make a committment to change and grow and with Wendy's Mastermind you can get the help to make it happen.
Would you like the opportunity to discuss your own circumstances, problems and challenges with an experienced Mentor and share in the success you achieve whilst being supported and encouraged by a group of other Music teachers with similar challenges? Want to be the Director in your own Music School(s)? Start with a 30 minute Private Consultation with Wendy, Follow it with 4 Mastermind Group sessions of up to 2 hours, Add in a systematic approach to organise, plan and develop, (including templates and homework) and within the 5 weeks, your circumstances will begin to change !
Here's what you can expect to gain from Wendy's Mastermind Program:
Learn the Steps,Tasks and Strategies to establish your Music Teaching Business, or Music school with a Solid Foundation and then how to Grow and Expand. Weekly webinars will introduce you to proven systems, efficient resources and give you goals to achieve in small achievable steps.
Use your Mastermind time to ask all those unanswered questions! Use Wendy’s decades of experience and feedback from all the other music teacher members. Every week there are opportunities to get practical help from others who have been where you are now.
Commit to Change !
Use the new knowledge, the Document templates and weekly exercises combined with specific answers to your particular problems or questions, to change your circumatnces and move forward. Being part of a Mastermind gives you the momentum to change and improve.
What Previous Participants of Wendy's Programs Say:
Cath Dowling, Owner Kids on Key - Principal Teacher Level
“I would highly recommend Wendy to anyone who wants help with growing their music business. Wendy has been working in the music teaching business for years (over 30 I think) and is a wealth of knowledge on everything to do with running a music teaching business. She is never one to sit still and is always looking at ways to extend and improve. She is highly efficient, a great communicator, extremely reliable and has a great personality. She has now become my mentor and I feel very lucky to have her there to guide me along my musical journey”.
Clive Peel, Guitar Teacher - One Person Show Level
“After many years working in the logistics field I recently decided that I would like to change my career. I have always wanted to teach music and with many years of guitar playing experience behind me, I decided to take up a career as a Guitar Teacher.
Having completed Wendy's course I am now armed with the knowledge and information I need to confidently enter the music-teaching field.I thoroughly enjoyed and benefited from the course, which I believe was most informative and I would strongly urge any potential music teachers to join”.
PRIVACY GUARANTEE! Your details are safe with us!
We guarantee to protect your details not to share them with any outside companies.
- 1. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- 2. The closing date for entry is stated on the competition page and is subject to change (without notice) by the competition organiser. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- 3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- 4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- 5. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- 6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Any cash award prizes are NOT redeemable as cash.
- 7. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 8. Winners will be chosen by our panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- 9. The winner will be notified by email and/phone within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 0. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia..
- 12. The winner and runner-up recipients agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- 13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 15. No refund can be made for cancellations or no-show at the event upon successful registrations. No refund can be made on any of the courses and mentoring programs offered. However, substitutions will be welcomed if you are unable to attend.
- 16. The organiser has the right to charge or withhold an administration fee of US$500 should a cancellation or refund be requested within the time frame of the consumers country of origin consumer compliance cooling off period.